Hammer & Claw Toe Treatment in Macedonia, GA
Experience Effective Treatment & Compassionate Care
Hammertoes get their name from the way the afflicted toes curve upward into a stiff, unmovable shape that looks similar to the hammers on a piano. In addition to discomfort caused by the condition itself, people with hammertoes often develop painful blisters and corns as the toes repeatedly rub against the inside of their shoes. If you suspect that you have or may be developing hammertoes, we can help you with effective treatment for hammertoes in Macedonia, GA.
Causes of Hammertoes
Though toes can curve naturally due to muscle contractions, these contractions can become permanent as a result of:
- Frequent wearing of high-heeled or narrow-toed shoes
- A foot structure issue present since birth
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Stroke, cerebral palsy, or degenerative disc disease
- Being bedridden for a long period of time
- A lack of feeling in your feet, often caused by diabetes
- An injury to your toe – such as a break, dislocation, or jam
Our experienced podiatry team is ready and able to create a custom hammertoe treatment plan suited to your unique needs. Our goal is to address the root cause of your pain and resolve your condition. We are only satisfied when your feet are pain-free.
Get Relief With Our Hammer & Claw Toe Treatment in Macedonia, GA
To experience our 5-star-rated podiatry care, schedule your New Patient Consultation today by calling 678-262-4040 or clicking here for our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Evaluate Your Medical History
- Discuss Your Goals & Concerns
- Thorough Examination
- Personal Treatment Plan
- Begin Your Path to Recovery
We can’t wait to help you get back to living your life pain-free!
As one of the premier podiatry practices near Dawsonville, GA, our podiatrist and team at Forsyth Foot & Ankle Associates also provide 5-star podiatry care to patients from Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Cumming, Dahlonega & Canton, GA & the surrounding areas.